Re: [IP] diluting insulin for the pump

> Not once in all of the "testimonials" that I have received has
> anyone said that they dilute.  Is this because you don't OR you do,
> but just didn't write about it.
> Please email me privately if you do dilute, and tell of any good or
> bad things that go along with this proceedure.  If you don't dilute,
> please email me and tell of how much you basil in per time frame,
> and what that time frame is.

Whether or not you dilute depends on Joshua's insulin requirements.
Dilution is a nusicance, but no different than what insulin "mixers"
do. My daughter has been mixing for years and has always done it
herself. The more difficult problem is to get the diluteant -- not
impossible, but a hassle to set up the supply line. Pharmacies
generally don't carry it so you have to make arrangements to either
get if from a hospital or from Eli Lilly. There are a few parents of
really young kids that do this so it CAN be done. I wouldn't let any
of this small stuff get in the way. These are all problems that can
be solved with a little effort.