Re: [IP] A1C LEVELS....WHAT'S THE DROP LIKE?

In a message dated 2/7/01 5:24:12 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> My A1C were always 10 etc...first 3 months with the pump it was 8.1 Now I

that would be wonderful to have an A1c of 8 for me!  i'm sooooo excited!
hopefully i will feel better too when my sugars come down!  my last A1c was
10.4 which was the best one i've had for a while!  the frustrating part is
i've always counted carbs, testing 6x/day and adjusting constantly..........
but no luck :O(
again, hopefully this pump will help!  i have faith  :O)
xoxo
gina