[IP] MM & Training.

My Endo had sample pumps. She was able to show me a Disatronic and a MM.
A CDE  showed me aa Animas.

 The literature that came from the companies explained the smallest amt of
the boluses and basals.
I decided on the MM.

My trainers were terrific. MM provided them. Since I was already on Humalog
and counting Carbs, I went into the program pretty fast. I have been T1 since

They worked with me by fax and phone for the carb counting, since I was not
willing to go to evening classes and since I work all day and couldn't take
the time off. I did go to a trainer for the "first hook-up" which was with
saline. I did go to the trainer for the first insulin hook-up which took
place in my endo's office. I kept phone contact with the trainer, and saw my
endo in one week.