Re:Re: [IP] Extra tape needed for infusion sets?

In a message dated 2/7/01 3:37:45 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I found the soft set tape included in the package is not waterproof and
doesn't work all that well - I use Tegaderm that I get at the drug store - it
is clear and doesn't hurt when I change it every three to four days. >>

I have never had a problem with the tape that comes with the soft set. I take
hot baths and swim and shower with it and it doesn't come off me. I change
every other day.