[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #859 this is the subject line in the message I am responding too.

In a message dated 2/7/01 3:37:45 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< re: Joseph San Phillipo on pump for 19 years.
I went off pump because i got so many fatty deposits in my stomach that I
look like a pumpkin.  I am not a fat person, 5'5" and 134#.  Jogged for
16 years and walked since then, DM1 for 52 years, no complications.  Age
58.  Use H and U- multiple injections. >>

I don't know how often you changed sites, but perhaps if you changed more
often, you would not get the deposits in your abdomen.