I think the advice you've already gotten from Jenny
Sutherland is good, so I won't repeat it.

But I will add that this sounds like a problem with
anxiety as much as a problem with your blood sugar.
I can certainly understand that you'd be afraid to go to
sleep. The fear itself probably isn't doing you any good.
I bet you're tired and sleep-deprived! You might consider
getting a referral to a behavioral therapist who can help
you cope with the fear. Anti-anxiety medication might

Of course, the above assumes that you can afford it
and/or your insurance will pay for it. I hope so, any-
way!  Good luck.

/Janet L.