Re: [IP] Extra tape needed for infusion sets?

In a message dated 2/7/01 3:37:45 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< We'd heard lots of good things about mini-med soft
sets, micro, and tried them with the inserter yesterday, after instruction
from a CDE.  First set came out in 3 hours, but I think that may have been
from extra baby oil left on from cleaning off the >>

I use the Sof-set micro and never have any problems. I use the tape that
comes with it. First I put the big tape down. Then I use the inserter to
shoot the needle in. After that, I cover it with the smaller tape. I change
sites every other day. The glue that is left on the old site is minor and
comes off in the shower. I don't use baby oil. If there is redness from the
tape at the old site, sometimes I use a little cortaid.