My 10yo started pumping 11/30/99 and the pre-pump A1C was 7.8%.
However, we had to switch labs (or at least test assays) right
after that so the post-pump A1C's can't be compared to the
pre-pump A1C. Her first post pump A1C (4/00) was 8.1%, the next
one (7/00) was 8.8%, the next one (10/00) was 8.5%, and her most
recent one a week or so ago was 7.8%. It is right where the endo
wants it for her age now so hopefully we can maintain it.

Gina said:
i would die for an A1c like that!  the lowest mine have been is
10.4..... but i just got my pump and hopefully things will be
better soon!!!!! i was wondering what the people on the pump have
experienced as far as A1c
levels..... what was yoru highest and what has it gone down to
since being on the pump  :O)

little guy due 3/10/01