Re: [IP] BEDTIME BG'S AND PUMP...GLUCAGON!

email @ redacted writes:

> you can still treat a sugar below 40 orally with juice, cake icing, etc.

maybe some people can, but i know i cant!  when my sugar is under 60, it
takes a whole lot of food/juice to bring me up!!!!!  by the time i drink four
glasses of juice and 3 bowls of cereal and candy and all that, i'm deathly
sick to my stomach!  i'm not one of those people you can treat with a glucose
tab.......LOL  i wish i were though  :O)
thanks for your input!  hope to talk with you again soon
xoxo
gina