[IP] D-Tron

Lisa, I saw your letter in the pumpers digest.  I
applied for the pump in early June (June 3) under the
Power of Choice Program but he's still waiting for the
D-Tron and has been using the H-Tron since mid-July.
In September we received a letter stating that we had
chosen the Dahedi (ugh!) so I had to straighten that
out but they assured me we weren't moved down the list
because of the error.

Can you tell me how you like the D-Tron?  I can't
stand this waiting anymore so if you wouldn't mind
sharing, I'd really like to know more about your
experience with it, even though you haven't had it
very long.

=====
Marina
We support the Diabetes Research Institute ~ http://www.drinet.org/