[IP] D-Tron

Lisa, I saw your letter in the pumpers digest.  I
applied for the pump in early June (June 3) under the
Power of Choice Program but he's still waiting for the
D-Tron and has been using the H-Tron since mid-July.
In September we received a letter stating that we had
chosen the Dahedi (ugh!) so I had to straighten that
out but they assured me we weren't moved down the list
because of the error.

Can you tell me how you like the D-Tron?  I can't
stand this waiting anymore so if you wouldn't mind
sharing, I'd really like to know more about your
experience with it, even though you haven't had it
very long.

We support the Diabetes Research Institute ~ http://www.drinet.org/

Do You Yahoo!?