Re: [IP] extra tape

email @ redacted writes:

> .  It is
> also made by Smith & Nephew and it is called OpSite.  It looks almost like
> the
> IV3000 but it actually sticks but is    not painful when you remove it.

i jsut called that 800 number and they would not send me a sample.  they also
said that optsite is not an adhesive and that it is used to keep a wound site
moist.  then they said i need the opsite iv3000 to keep it dry......... from
what i gathered from the email was that opsite is adhesive?  am i really
confused or what?  LOL....
they also told me minimed would send me a sample and that they dont do that!
where did you get your samples from?  this stinks  :O(
thanks for the advice though...... maybe the lady i spoke with didnt know
what she was talking about.....LOL