Re: [IP] Re: minimed customer support

Your local endo or diabetes educator should be able to put you contact with
MiniMed Rep. so you can see and hold a pump see how it works. But you have to
work through that with your doctor or educator. and the rep for the company.
Disetronic won't just send you a pump either.
The person you spoke with is correct in that they don't send one out to try .
First- you need a prescription to get a pump- secondly they aren't going to
just send you a pump..that is common sense.
You need to work through your endo and diabetes educator and work through
I have worked with both Disetronic and Minimed because I have both..Both
companies have been good to work with. I have no experience with the animas
pump as that is new.