Re: [IP] Extra tape needed for infusion sets?

> ... I found the soft set tape included in the package is not waterproof
doesn't work all that well ... <

This is obviously a YMMV sort of thing but in my case I have been using the
Sof-set and the supplied tape for about 3 months. I bath or shower with the
set in place every day and have never had the tape come loose.

I use the IV Prep supplied by MiniMed followed by the Sof-set followed by
the  single piece of tape. Nothing special but no problems so far. Are you
using the IV Prep?

Good luck with this aggravating problem.