[IP] Re: Pediatric Endocrinology Nursing Society article

Thanks for sharing the site of this article with us!  The article outlines
what good results the team has had with offering pumps to younger kids and
not just to select teenagers.  I want to send a copy of this article to a
hospital I have had frustrating dealings with!!  For they have only been
offering pumps to teenagers as well.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be a pumper.