[IP] IP: The D-Tron vs the H-Tron pump

I am hoping to get my 6 year old daughter on an insulin pump soon (keeping my
fingers crossed) and so am currently trying to research the right pump for
us.  The Disetronic rep has informed me that the new D-Tron won't be
available in Canada until at least June (so it might be even later).   I am
wondering if anyone out there who used the H-tron and has now switched to the
D-tron could tell me if it is worth waiting for?  The sales rep says that the
changes are mainly cosmetic, and that as the H-tron is actually lighter it
might be better for a 6-year old.  Thanks for any help.
Barbara, mum to Claire 6, diabetes 3 years.