[IP] A1C LEVELS....WHAT'S THE DROP LIKE?

email @ redacted writes:

> I have been using the MiniMed pump since 1993.  I am now using the MiniMed
> 508 with Humalog and my last A1c was 5.9 with out having lows.

i would die for an A1c like that!  the lowest mine have been is 10.4..... but
i just got my pump and hopefully things will be better soon!!!!!
i was wondering what the people on the pump have experienced as far as A1c
levels..... what was yoru highest and what has it gone down to since being on
the pump  :O)
thanks!
gina