[IP] Rich men

Natalie A. Sera, with all her ducks in a row!, said >>>>...If those are his
criteria, that's his choice -- the next question is,
where would more appropriate funding be available??<<<<<<<<<

Well, Ted Turner, Steve Jobs, etc., check the list of the world's richest
men.  We can write them all letters.  We can ask any large corporations - it
is what fundraising people who work for JDF and ADA and AMFAR and other
things do.   Maybe there are some famous people (besides MTM) who would do
something...but to keep from duplicating efforts, and to do it right and
with power as a group of 3000, I would think we need to coordinate our
efforts with the official JDF so we have the tax deductible status.

If everyone on this list were to call the local JDF, ADA, and volunteer a
couple of hours a week, or ten dollars a month....A huge amount could be

Just my thoughts.....and feelings....where thank goodness on this list I can
share them all.....
Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL
PS:  (And if you run across a rich single man in his 50s give him my