Re: [IP] I find the infusion set uncomfortable.

At 09:01 am 2/7/01 Laura Barnett wrote:
 >What kind of pump and infusion set are you using?  I had trouble with the
 >silhouette but I don't find the sof-set to be bad

I use the Silhouette (same as Comfort or Tender) and for the most part,
don't feel a thing once it's in place. I think that most people who have a
problem with it, try to insert it way too deep. I find that a 12-15 degree
angle is just fine (sort of like an airplane landing). These sets are
supposed to go subcutaneously, but not into the muscle layer.