Re: [IP] I find the infusion set uncomfortable.

David,
What kind of pump and infusion set are you using?  I had trouble with the
silhouette but I don't find the sof-set to be bad

>>> David Adams <email @ redacted> 02/07/01 10:55AM >>>
I started pumping saline last Sunday. The infusion set is not painful but it
is deeply uncomfortable. I can't quite describe the problem but it is
driving me nuts a bit. There is no infection, bruise, or other obvious
problem at the site. I think I'm just dully aware of having a 1/2 of plastic
sticking into me all of the time.

Do other people experience this kind of background discomfort? Is there a
way to make it go away? Do you get used to it? Is it more psychological than
physical?

Any comments appreciated!

  David Adams
  Island Data Management