[IP] I find the infusion set uncomfortable.

I started pumping saline last Sunday. The infusion set is not painful but it
is deeply uncomfortable. I can't quite describe the problem but it is
driving me nuts a bit. There is no infection, bruise, or other obvious
problem at the site. I think I'm just dully aware of having a 1/2 of plastic
sticking into me all of the time.

Do other people experience this kind of background discomfort? Is there a
way to make it go away? Do you get used to it? Is it more psychological than

Any comments appreciated!

  David Adams
  Island Data Management
  Kailua, HI 96734