[IP] Faith...

Hi Faith,

Please don't be upset.  We are of course all free to share our thoughts (did
anyone say that we weren't?). You shared that a statement made by an
individual about the JDRF made you hurt, but in your replies, you made it
sound like it was the JDRF that said it. I have an obligation to right that
wrong if I can.  I tried, and I ASSume, failed.

Why are you not going to post your feelings on this list?  Did something
happen?

Mike

I am very upset that you think that my thoughts and feelings are griping.  I
thought we were all free to share what we were thinking and doing
diabetes-wise.  All I did was share how much that hurts.
I am not going to talk about feelings again on this list.

Faith
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000