RE: : [IP] 25-55?

email @ redacted writes:

> Faith,
> Please, please think about what you are griping about. Someone, most likely
> not affiliated with the JDRF, suggested, I think a little in jest, that the
> JDRF needs people in our age group only for money.  While I smiled at that
> comment, I know that when a cure happens, it happens for everyone,
> regardless of what complications you may suffering from. If you do not want
> a cure, keep not supporting the JDRF.
I am very upset that you think that my thoughts and feelings are griping.  I
thought we were all free to share what we were thinking and doing
diabetes-wise.  All I did was share how much that hurts.
I am not going to talk about feelings again on this list.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000