RE: [IP] BILL GATES SHOULD DONATE TO JDF!! NOT TO DRUG INFESTED A ID PEOPLE!!

It sounds as though you feel a lot of pain. While I agree Juvenile diabetes
needs funding ( I've lived with it since the age of 15 Months and am now
36), I would never begrudge someone else with a painful and also expensive
way of dying any financial assistance.  And you are wrong.  There are
innocents in the war against aids too.  What about infants born to infected
parents?  What about hemophiliacs who have been unfortunate to get a tainted
blood product in their essential treatments???  These people are innocents
too and as a former nurse their numbers are larger than you can possibly
imagine.  To me it sounds as though you have a chip on your shoulder that
needs someone with a lot of understanding  to help you be rid of it.  It is
bad enough having diabetes or knowing loved ones have it...but hating people
isn't going to make it go away!

There are innocents in every disease category.  And we should not cast
judgement.  Remember everyone thinks "It only happens to other people" until
it actually happens to them.  Anyone can get aids...it does not
discriminate!  Drugs or no the potential is there for everyone!

Perhaps you need a friend to help you work through that anger!  I'm here if
you'd like to talk!

Sincerely,

Denise R.,  dx for going on 35 years and mom to Heather (12) dx at age 5.