[IP] 50 yrs of IDDM

> Bill Barishman <email @ redacted>
> I am 54 years old and have been a type 1 diabetic for just about 50 years.

If you can document proof of your diagnosis date, you will be recognized with
a bronze 50-yr medal from the Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston. and with a
sterling silver medallion from Eli Lilly Co., Indy. For those documenting 25
years, Recognition is given to you, too.  For all the *old* IPers who are
tired of hearing of it, just disregard the next part.

I had a BASH (Bawling, Amazement, Sincerity, Humor) 11/4/00 to celebrate 50
years of life and survival of this lifestyle. I *borrowed* our church's
fellowship hall, carefully selected food (BOGOF) with Sr. Cit's discount,
printed a lot with a coupon for free printing in a drawing at our Copy Shoppy,
and wore a top that is 3 yrs old that no one knew the diff. (~_^)  To see pics
of it, go to http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics

Poor spellers of the world, untie!