[IP] Re: GEEK help - (OT)

> From: "Peter L Moolhuizen" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: RE: [IP] GEEK help - please (OT)
> Jan can you forward this on to email @ redacted  The POST.SK is
> a Slovkian(?) web address.
> Thanks Pete

BUT, that's the point, I couldn't do anything with it - it went to its website
covering my entire screen as in NO toolbar top nor bottom, etc.  AND it had no
X to close down, no *-* to reduce, nor box to enlarge.  This e-mail took me
directly to its site and I could only push in the power button to close down.
I did get the delete button clicked and it went to the delte file, but I
couldn't delete it until that nice Paul Whitaker from IP admins. advised me
how to delete my entire delete file without going there. So, it's gone. I just
know it was from email @ redacted and had the subject:
test your investment skills               32194

Jan (~_^)