[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] doctors

An IPer wrote:
> Find a good Endo, not just an internist.

IMHO, an internist specializing in DM can be better than some endos. As said
before, not all drs can graduate in the top 1/3 of their classes. All the
graduates have M.D. after their names. (~_^)
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml