[IP] Re: buckle up and pg

Let me clarify - I don't buckle the belt *across* my tummy (I
know better - this is #8.) The belt goes under my tummy and
across the hip area (shoulder harness goes diagonally across my
chest, of course) - but I had to reach across my tummy to buckle
since the buckle part was floppy and I had to hold it up with my
left hand while I brought the belt over with the right hand. Make
more sense now? Sorry if I had anyone concerned! :)

> My daughter was instructed to NOT buckle a seat belt across her tummy since a
> sudden force could actually push the baby out unexpectedly. I wasn't told
> that
> since that was in the olden days for me - wayyyy before seat belts were
> thought of

Faith said:
I was told to buckle under the baby part if that makes sense.
little guy due 3/10/01