[IP] Frustrated Mom: Attn. Maureen

Hi Maureen:  Please pass on my email to that mother who is up a couple times a
night.  We too are in the same boat and have been since pumping 6 months ago
(our son will be 5 next week).  The days are usually very predictable and most
times run perfect, but we have NEVER been able to control the nights.  I set
my alarm to check him at 2am EVERY night.  At present he is on 0 basal for
every other hour all night and STILL we get lows sometimes.  I have tried
everything and just when I think it will work it does the opposite.  As Barb
on this list says, the "Pump Fairy" is playing tricks on us!  So...I check at
2am and most nights I can go back to sleep no prob, when other times I have to
still "juice" him 10g.

Soooo, I think I could be a support to that lady you are talking about and
definately tell her to visit this list! It is so great!