Re: [IP] Recording/meters

One of the comments made by Dr. Edelman at the TCOYD conferences was "I'd like
to see them come out with an audio program to say 'Oh, Sh**!' when my BG's are
high" (Long Beach, Nov.11,'00)

In Diabetes Interview last spring a cartoon depicting a person using the
audable Accu-Check and the Accu-Check said: "190!! You couldn't say 'NO' to
that strawberry cheesecake, could you?"

I also liked Edelman's idea of 'rubberizing' the FastTake so one could
harmlessly wallop it against the wall to vent their frustrations.
Jenny Sutherland

  that if I had let`s say a glucometer that expressed emotions of its own I`d
  toss it out the window!  I didn`t like the feature on the Accuchek Complete
  that allowed messages to appear as I tested my bg so had turned that
  -------So did I.