[IP] GEEK help - please (OT)

I'm terribly sorry for disturbing this list with this problem, but I'm
frustrated. I got some SPAM today that I cannot get rid of. It takes over my
entire monitor screen with no place to delete it. I did hit delete on my email
toolbar and it did go into the delete file - BUT I cannot delete it from
there. HELP. I tried deleting it offline as it thrusts me into it's website.
It is from email @ redacted   whatever that means. I couldn't even click on it to
read the entire addy. It just takes over. Does anyone know how I can delete it
other than crashing my PC - AGAIN???  The only way I could go to anything else
was to turn off the power button. 8^((

Jan (~_^)