[IP] Frank Garcia's rant

I have no problem with politely asking Bill gates to help fund a cure for
diabetes (and to perhaps educate him further about this disease).  Believe
me, I'd love a cure as much as you all do!  I do NOT think we should say to
whom he should --or should not-- give HIS money.  It's HIS money!  How
would you like someone telling you who you should or should not give money to?

And personally, I cannot understand someone saying "don't give money to
help cure this disease" just because they don't like how SOME of the people
got the disease.

My opinion...obviously YMMV

Tink