[IP] Judgements

>>>>>SNIP From: FRANK GARCIA <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] BILL GATES SHOULD DONATE TO JDF!! NOT TO DRUG INFESTED AID
PEOPLE!!<<<<<SNIP

Mr. Garcia Sir,
I am speaking very quietly and humbly here - and I respect your absolute
right to your opinion, always, as I am sure your respect my right to mine,
always.

However, this is just a reminder of a fact that Mr. Gates can do whatever he
wants with his money, there are no "shoulds" except his own.

Secondly, as a favor to me, please do not judge anyone with AIDS or any
other disease or difference until you have "walked a mile in their
moccasins".  I would appreciate that very much.  Thank you for sharing your
opinion.  We certainly know how you feel about people different from
yourself.

Bonnie Richardson