[IP] Welcome John!

John Odegard <email @ redacted>

I'm new to insulin and pumps and people with diabetes, but my
interest has been sparked by learing that some people very close
to me have type 1 diabetes.  My Great Uncle has moved to our
neighborhood and has been a type 1 diabetic for many years.  As
my wife and I will end up providing care for him, we'd like to be
informed of all health care options, including insulin pump therapy.
In addition, there are students at my wife's school that have
diabetes and my wife has noticed that one of them uses a pump.
Our goal is to keep as informed and up-to date in the fight against
this terrible disease and try to help as much as possible. We
believe being a participant in a resource such as this one will better
enable us to do that.<<<<<<SNIP

Welcome John!   and Bless you for wanting to know about diabetes for your
family and for your wife's students.  Hang around and ask all the questions
you want.  You should learn more than you ever wanted to know on this list.
Very good people here.  Pump Users mostly, lots of parents of young pump
users and spouses and such!   Welcome and thank you for being interested.
Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL