[IP] The Mail Server and Bob Goodman

On behalf of all the Admins and ALL of the members, I would like to
express our deep felt Thanks to Bob Goodman.  Michael had a
convention to go to for the first part of this week, and true to form, the
old mail server had to act up shortly after Michael left town.  That is why
you have been able to access the site, but haven't received any list
mail.  Bob Goodman < email @ redacted > went by the offices
this morning and told that server in no uncertain terms that it needed to
straighten out.  Thus you are reading this, and I guess you are thanking
Bob also!

Thanks Bob!   From all of us!!!    ;>)

George Lovelace
IP Administration