Re: [IP] Pregnancy Blues

email @ redacted writes:

> To the group--what would you do?  Would you call the other endos and beg and
> appointment?  He is in the same building with the other two, and I know he
> will hear about it.  That shouldn't intimidate me, but it does. Plus, at
> this
> point would you want to break in a new doctor, even if you could get an
> appointment?
Sherry I would break in a new dr if it were me.  I wanted to get into see a
dr who wasn't taking new patients several years ago.  What got me in was a
friend who was a patient  of his talking to him and explaining why I wanted
him for a dr.  Maybe your mom could request as well as yourself and maybe
someone from your ob/gyn team.  I wouldn't be surprised if this endo's
attitude isn't part of your high bs problems.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000