[IP] skiing

Moira, we put Brynn in ski school for 3 days this January. He was in
class from 10:00 - 3:00. We turned his basals down .1, then we created a
separate basal rate for 1/2 hr after lunch which was his lunch bolus. He
was 120, 140 and 160 when we picked him up. I was a nervous wreck being
apart from him that long but it was worth it to see the smiles on his
face. Teresa pumping mom to Brynn 4. Pumping 1 yr next month, last A1C -