[IP] BILL GATES SHOULD DONATE TO JDF!! NOT TO DRUG INFESTED AID PEOPLE!!

    Look everyone, Bill Gates donated 100 million
dollars to AIDS recently. Why can't he donate money to
JDF. I know it might sound unfair but I do have a
point. As you see a certain amount of people that does
have AIDS are needle stickers, and that's their fault
for getting AIDS in the first place.
    Now, the majority of our children are diagnosed
with type 1 diabetes which is not their fault.Who do
you think needs it more? The drug needle sticking
people or our children? I think to me is ludricous and
amoral of what Bill Gates is doing. He should donate
money to help find a cure for DIABETES, because our
children is the one's that deserves it. NOT THE DOPE
AND DRUG ADDICTED. IF THEY WANT TO DIE, LET THEM. NOT
THE INNOCENT ONES. THANK YOU VERY CONCERNED PARENT.