[IP] Dentists - again

Well, I had my regular appointment today with the dentist (I thought). Some of
you will recall I broke a tooth a week or two ago and figured the preliminary
stuff would happen today. I arrived and this gal said "Room #1." I said I
didn't even know there was a Room #1. She asked if I was still on the one
medicine as well as insulin and how did I take the insulin - by injection? I
said a pump. She has another patient who is going to the doctor to get an
infusion set implanted this week. I gave her proper instructions.

She laid me back and I panicked (I don't get laid back in the dentist's
chair). I sat up and said what are you going to do to me? She said, "Clean
your teeth." I said I didn't think so - only the dentist can work on me and I
have even thrown up on him. She said I wasn't scheduled with the dentist. Then
I remember the regular receptionist wasn't there last time and the other gal
didn't know I get THE dentist. She said she'd check. Then she came in with him
and he had a smile on his face but checked my broken tooth and told her to
schedule me for 8 units (2 hrs.). I go back Thurs. 2/22 for another crown. The
first two were $500 & $800!!!!!!!!!!

I showed him his name in my BASH booklet (toothologist). He kept it. I'm sure
I was the topic of conversation when they got the chance. ;-)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!