Re: [IP] Re: 3 year old pumper :)

COOL!! MY DAUGHTER IS GOING ON THE PUMP IN MARCH OF
2001 ACTUALLY NEXT MONTH AND SHE ALSO GOING TO BE 3
YRS OLD IN MARCH. YOU CAN SAY ITS HER B-DAY PRESENT IN
A GOOD WAY. BESIDES, NOW SHE CAN ENDULGE IN ALL THE
CAKE AND CANDY SHE WANTS!! SEND ME THE FEED BACK ON
YOUR CHILD ON HOW HE OR SHE IS DOING. THANKS