[IP] Buckle up & pg

>> I couldn't even reach around or over my
tummy to buckle the seat belt the other day (and it's not like I could pull it
with my other hand, as I was having to hold up that side with that hand
because it was so floppy)!!!!! >>

My daughter was instructed to NOT buckle a seat belt across her tummy since a
sudden force could actually push the baby out unexpectedly. I wasn't told that
since that was in the olden days for me - wayyyy before seat belts were
thought of.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!