Re: [IP] Switching Endo's

I have been pregnant twice, delivered twice, one of my children is now
diabetic, and I can tell you that your doctor sounds like a DICK!  (Yea, I
think so too!)  I think you should try and switch, pick one of the other
doctors to go to, and write this doctor a letter explaining that you MUST
make a switch immediately.  Don't mention your current doctor's name, not
that it won't be found out anyway, but this allows the new doctor to accept
you as a patient without getting in the middle of something.  Your doctor is
probably not well liked by his contemporaries either, so I wouldn't worry
about it.  I would not spend any more time worrying about offending this guy.
 Don't take this sitting down!  God forbid, he ends up in the delivery room
watching you in your most vulnerable moments, getting involved, and messing
everything up and probably humiliating you in the process.  You would never
forget it.  Pregnancy and delivery are big deals.  You deserve only the very
best you can find yourself.  Please do everything you can to get respectful
medical care.  Self respect is everything.  I know that if you strategize
long enough, and take actions, you will find a solution and will be proud of
yourself for it.  Good luck my dear.