Re: [IP] Pregnancy Blues

> I have an appointment in three weeks with the
> ever-so-charming endo Dr. M. But he
> is never any help.  Basically I tell him what I plan
> on adjusting, he nods, and
> says to call if I have questions.  Then he is never
> available when I call, so I
> don't bother. Also, I'm six months pregnant as of
> tomorrow, and if he makes any
> more miscarriage comments, I'm going to walk.  Last
> month he said "I assume you are
> still pregnant?" And then he gave me the talk about
> how sometimes women miscarry
> even if they do everything right, and that I should
> not let it devastate me
> emotionally if it does happen. He repeats this
> everytime he sees me.  I feel like
> he is just waiting for disaster to strike.

I may be different than everyone else here, but I
don't think that you need to be told that by your
doctor and if my Dr. told me that I wouldn't go back
to his office--or if for some reason, I liked him and
wanted to stay with the same dr I would tell him about
it.  That adds more stress than a pregnant person