Re: [IP] Switching Endo's

In a message dated 2/5/01 3:16:06 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  I actually like and trust my ob/gyn team, >>

Sherry, I was once in a sort of similar situation to yours (back in the dark
ages, when doctors labeled you mentally ill if you came to an appointment
with a written list of questions).  Luckily, my OB came right out and asked
me how I liked the endo, and when I told him, he gave me a referral to
another, who I and he both really liked.  (He never came right out and said
it, but I was left with the impression that the OB had had unpleasant
experiences with the first endo -- or by some miracle maybe he had listened
to how his patients felt?)  Sometimes a call from another doctor can get you
right into a "full" practice -- might be worth a try, anyway.

And it is even possible that a doctor might be easier to deal with in general
if he is seeing you as a "favor" for his colleague, the OB.

Linda Z