Re: [IP] help with crimping

  If the canula is too close to muscle the muscle itself can actaully push
the canula around and cause the crimping.  It sounds like you either need to
go a little more shallow with the site (sorry I don't remember what set you
are using) or perhaps try another area, say the top of your butt.  My son is
VERY skinny and we use MM sof-set MICROs in his hiney and get the best
results.  We found that the ULTRAs were too long and would end up crimped
each time.

mom to Joshua