[IP] Switching Endo's

<ate: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:55:15 -0600
From: "Toninette" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Pregnancy Blues

<I don't have diabetes, my son does, so I can't help in the area of what to
do with basils and numbers, BUT, I have been pregnant, and your doc sounds
like a DICK.  Can you switch?  Not just for medical reasons, but because he
is not so nice.  Do you really want him in the delivery room treating you
like he has?  Childbirth is stressful enough, but to have a doc that you
don't trust, dislike, and don't respect?  Think of you and the baby!

I would love to switch doctors. There are only two other endo's in town, and
neither one is taking new patients, last I checked.  My mother sees one of the
other endos and usually waits months for an appointment. I'm wondering if I
should call one of them and explain that I need an appointment because I don't
want to continue seeing my present doctor. (If anyone knows any medical
students, tell them we need endos here in Bowling Green, Kentucky.)
As to Dr. M being in the delivery room, I don't plan on calling him. So
hopefully he won't be there.   I actually like and trust my ob/gyn team, so I
don't want him there at all.
To the group--what would you do?  Would you call the other endos and beg and
appointment?  He is in the same building with the other two, and I know he
will hear about it.  That shouldn't intimidate me, but it does. Plus, at this
point would you want to break in a new doctor, even if you could get an

Sherry C.