Re: [IP] Cross-country skiing!

> I'm going cross-country skiing in about a month.
> This will be my first experience using the pump
> a) under cold-weather conditions and b) while
> doing serious, sustained physical exertion.

I ski quite a bit and I have found that I need to keep
the tubing inside my parka and the pump at least
inside my parka.  If you have an inside pocket it
works wonderfully.
Make sure to turn your pump down, have lots of snacks,
and check often

Good luck,

"If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith."
--Albert Einstein