[IP] Re: Pregnancy Blues

LOL! I'm at that point now. It's either clogs or some other slip
on shoe, or bare feet. ;) I couldn't even reach around or over my
tummy to buckle the seat belt the other day (and it's not like I
could pull it with my other hand, as I was having to hold up that
side with that hand because it was so floppy)!!!!! Hehe!

Linda said:
I couldn't even tie my shoes at the end of mine:)

little guy due 3/10/01