Re: [IP] Pregnancy Blues

Hi Sherry!
Hang in there, you have already past the half way point. I know what you are
going though as far as the DRs never saying anything positive. During my last
preg, there was one DR in my ob's office who never had anything positive to
say. After coming home in tears one to many times my hubby let it be known
that this person was not to have anything to do with my preg.
Just keep a smile on your face and think of the days to come. Have you looked
into changing endo's( even if its after the baby is born?) We all have enough
to deal with on a daily basis without having to have a DR who is cold as ice.
As far as your levels go, I noticed an almost weekly increase in my insulin
needs during the last part of my preg. I was not on the pump, but I do recall
having to increase my nph and also my carb ratio went way down too. Has your
activity level declined? If so, you should factor that in as well. I couldn't
even tie my shoes at the end of mine:)
Keep your chin up
Linda W