RE: [IP] 25-55?

Patrick G. Jobe [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Yes. I think that is true and I agree with you on that point.
> However that
> is very different than *always* pays off in the end... "

I happen to think that knowledge and education are their own rewards.  And
taken as a whole, without basic research, virtually *none* of the major
medical advances would have occurred.  In that context, I think it is clear
that basic research pays off - always.

This is beginning to sound like "Is too! Is not!", so we may have to agree
to disagree in a friendly way and worry about other things like "How do I
figure my bolus for a Chinese buffet?"

Jim Handsfield, who has just returned from lunch at a Chinese buffet.
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted