Re: [IP] Pregnancy Blues

I don't have diabetes, my son does, so I can't help in the area of what to
do with basils and numbers, BUT, I have been pregnant, and your doc sounds
like a DICK.  Can you switch?  Not just for medical reasons, but because he
is not so nice.  Do you really want him in the delivery room treating you
like he has?  Childbirth is stressful enough, but to have a doc that you
don't trust, dislike, and don't respect?  Think of you and the baby!